1. The contest fee is $15.00. The check should be made out to
Cloudbank. All writers who enter the contest will receive a two-issue
subscription to Cloudbank magazine. (Your subscription will start with
the current issue of Cloudbank, unless you request the next issue.)
2. Submissions without payment will also be considered for
publication, but will not be eligible for the prize. We read submissions
3. Please do not send more than five poems or flash fiction pieces
(500 words or less) for either the contest or regular submissions. The $15
fee covers up to five poems/flash fiction.
4. For contest submissions, the writer’s name, address,
e-mail address, and the titles of the poems being submitted should be
typed on a cover sheet only, not on the pages of poems or flash fiction.
For non-contest submissions, the writer’s name and address
should appear on each page.
5. We do not accept electronic submissions at this time, except
from writers outside the United States.
6. The submitted work may not have been published elsewhere.
7. We accept simultaneous submissions. Please let us know if your
work has been accepted elsewhere.
8. Your submissions will not be returned. Enclose a self-addressed,
stamped envelope (SASE) so that we can notify you of acceptance.
9. For those who do not enter the contest, one-year (two-issue)
subscriptions to Cloudbank magazine are $15.00. Individual copies are $8.
10. Two contributors’ copies will be sent to writers whose work
appears in the magazine.
11. If you already have a subscription and want to enter the contest, your
subscription will be renewed for two more issues.